Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lady Parts Week 2

Please check out Week 2 of our online exhibition:

Lady Parts

a collaboration between myself and writer Stella Padnos-Shea. A new image of my jewelry is paired each week with a poem Stella has written. It is the "…effort of two women to splay open Barbie’s hypnotic contradictions that have held them in their sway for their lifetimes, and beyond."

We would love for you to stop by the site, and please feel free to leave a comment to let us know what you think!

3 comments:

womanwithsardinecan said...

I LOVE your jewelry! I don't wear jewelry anymore, but yours would be my choice if I did. I use Barbies for satire. Endless fun.

Anonymous said...

hi''stella h. thanksgiving

robert said...

hi'' stella h. thanksgiving to you and your family from robert