Friday, November 05, 2010

Renewal Notice Press


Renewal Notice - the exhibition in West Virginia where I have two pieces of jewelry currently on exhibit - has been getting some great press!

American Craft has a blog post and slide show of it on their website…


As does Readymade


And of course, Extreme Craft has a post up about the show as well (Garth Johnson is the show organizer after all.) About the exhibition, Garth says:

"Last year, I released my first book, 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse, which is a collection of 1000 images of jewelry, clothing, art, design and technological geekery. As a follow-up to the book, I was asked to curate an exhibition based on the book for the American Conservation Film Festival in Shepherdstown, West Virginia."



This is one of the photos taken at the installation of the show. (You can see my jewelry in the center frame on the back wall if you look close!) If you're near Sheperdstown and you're interested in checking out this exhibition I suggest you hurry up! It closes on November 7th. More info about the show and the film festival here.

No comments: