Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And speaking of shoes…

The Perfect Fit: Shoes Tell Stories Exhibition opened June 14th at the Fuller Craft Museum in Brockton, MA. I have two bracelets and a ring included in this exhibition. Unfortunately I wasn't able to personally attend the opening, however Jessie Schlosser Smith, the museum's exhibitions manager, was kind enough to send along some photos of the show for me. (click on images to enlarge)

My three works are to the far right of this case on the plexi pedestals. (Love the use of actual high heels in that one large necklace next to my work.)

The show will be up through January 3rd so I'm hoping I'll get a chance to pop over to MA for a visit soon. If you're in the Boston area, I encourage you to do the same! It looks like a fantastic show and the list of participating artists involved is quite extensive and impressive. For more info visit: Fuller Craft Museum.

No comments: