Thursday, February 26, 2009

Making Progress…

I have been furiously trying to meet my deadline for completion of the work that I'm sending to to be exhibited in celebration of Barbie's 50th birthday in March at crazy hip designer boutique Colette, in Paris.

I've only had one month to make the work for Colette, so thank goodness I had my assistant Ashley to help me out! I definitely would not have been able to finish everything I had aimed to without her.

Here she is hard at work…BIG thanks to Ashley for all her hard work and extra hours!

5 comments:

red-handed said...

God, what a neat work area. Mine looks like Stalingrad, 1942.

Amber Leilani said...

that work area is way too clean.
i would give my eye teeth to be able to find everything i needed in mine!

D Balogh said...

Ah yes, M is quite the neat freak! Between the 2 of us, we can really rock out the details at home :)

PS my word verification: blogypt. Egyptian blog?

Ashley said...

Your studio is lovely and looks so organized!

Margaux Lange said...

Seriously?! I guess neatness is all relative - I always feel like my studio's a mess! I guess I'm more organized than I think I am, which is weird, but good I guess.

I'd love to see photos of all of your studios ladies! :-)