Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Header… WOO hoo!

I begged my web designer Dave (aka my boyfriend) to re-design the "Midge's Mind" header at the top of my blog tonight at around 12:15am ----this, just after having carried a 150 lb refrigerator down 5 flights of narrow stairs from an apartment in Manhattan, where it was then loaded into the car, and transported from the west village all the way to Brooklyn---- also at my request.

What…?! it was free and perfect for the studio!

I'm so spoiled.


So… what do you all think about the new header?!

9 comments:

Catherine Chandler said...

ooooh me likey :)

Teri said...

Very nice!

Nicole said...

looks great. :)

Katie Do said...

Ideal!
Great job Dave!

Miss Vee said...

Awesome! :)

Margaux Lange said...

Thanks guys! I'm glad it's a hit! (So is Dave ;-)

Anonymous said...

Blood, sweat, and tears, minus the blood and tears :) Oh and the back pain, amazingly enough I'm fine after that whole refrigerator endeavor!

Ashley said...

I love it! I noticed right away, and I love the brain.

Anonymous said...

Nice design for webheader! I like this one too