Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I'm upstate with Dave visiting our families, and looking forward to the big feast later today. For today's Thankful Thursday I thought I'd make a brief listing of some of the things I'm thankful for in my life, so here goes, in no particular order…
  • good health
  • cheese
  • the internet
  • my college education
  • the genuine, sensitive, loving man in my life
  • growing up on a 32 mile lake in the middle of the Adirondacks
  • knowing how to swim
  • being introduced to sushi
  • my studio
  • this american life radio show
  • good eyesight
  • flexibility
  • ice cream
  • my big sister Sam
  • Smudge and Charlie (our cats)
  • my red hair
  • 28 years with my father
  • the ability to sing
  • bathtubs
  • fresh air to breathe
  • my genuine friends
  • feminism
  • being an artist
  • affording life in nyc
  • turkey and family on thanksgiving

1 comment:

Geo said...

That's a wonderful list. I'd say you have a rich life!