Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween 2007

We had a blast on Halloween and the Rasputina show was AMAZING. We had a perfect view of the stage, no dodging between heads to see their incredible cello talents at work, (though some people probably had to dodge me for once with my crazy headdress!) I promised to share a few pics so here goes…


I was a "Grassy Knoll" and Dave was "Mr. Tree" My costume/headdress courtesy of the super-duper miss Kate Cusack. (Grass necklace made by me though, of course) The giant monarch butterfly you can kind-of see hovering above me in this photo was attached to a wire that allowed it to bounce and spin above the top of my head.

Detail of my fabulous green eyelashes.

Costumes are old news to Rasputina, they always play all gussied up, but fun nonetheless.


…stay tuned later today for the premiere of my "Friday From the Bench" feature!

No comments: