Monday, September 03, 2007

Good News…

Due out this October, Cool Green Stuff (published by Random House) highlights green design in all it's various forms. Two of my jewelry pieces were selected for inclusion. I'm really excited to see how it turns out. And how cool that fellow art jeweler and friend Liana Kabel has one of her measuring tape brooches on the cover of the book!


Also, Pins for Men opens this month, September 19 - October 3. I have two new pins included in this group exhibition. I think it's a fantastic idea for a show. It promotes and encourages the idea that men can wear art jewelry as well as women. If you're in the Seattle area, check out this unique exhibition!

3 comments:

Cajsa said...

Yay for the exhibition - men should wear more jewellry, definitely. It´s sad that it´s so little to choose from, hasn´t really followed the selection of clothes.

I´m right now sketching on a unisex collection, but it´s relly hard to break out from the stereotypical manly ingredients, esp beign such a girly girl myself...

Will visit the website now!

Margaux Lange said...

Yeah, it is sad! I think men need to be more receptive to the idea of adornment. In so many ways their wardrobe is bland and limited (compared to what is offered to females.) All the more reason to embrace the world of art jewelry!

Margaux Lange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.