Thursday, January 18, 2007

Desperation sets in…

OK, I've been on a vigilant hunt for a day job since the beginning of January and I'm not going to lie, this has been a REAL struggle. I wish I could say that upon approaching my 28th birthday I am 100% financially independent and my business is SO successful that with it I am able to support myself entirely! Well, the fact of the matter is, with the expenses of this city, that's just not realistic for me at this point. I need a full-time job. I need to pay down some debt and I need to eat. I have attempted to get a job through many other avenues so I thought it couldn't hurt to use my blog as well to send this message out to the universe…
NEED JOB, WILL WORK.

Please, if anyone knows of any leads on a day job, (one that is even semi-quasi-remotely artistic would be FABULOUS!) please let me know. Thanks.

No comments: