Monday, October 09, 2006

Ken


This was the custom brooch I created for a wonderful client of mine in Arkansas. He requested a "sex part" brooch, and this is the design I came up with. One of my more risqué pieces to date!

I'm in the middle of the holiday push and am trying to get as many pieces fabricated as possible to disperse among my galleries. I've taken on yet another gallery in Milwaukee, Wisconsin this month and am in the midst of creating their first grouping of work.

This is always a busy time of year but somehow I've managed to have quite a bit of fun lately… Avenue Q on broadway, Regina Spektor in concert, attending an art opening featuring work by Chris Piazza, camping with my sweetheart, apple picking, and visiting family. Life is good. Now I just need to knock off a few more things on my perpetual to-do list…

No comments: