Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Humor in Craft

The Humor in Craft Exhibition at the Society for Contemporary Craft in Pittsburgh PA is currently on view through October 27, 2012. My Turn the Other Cheek Bracelet (below) is included in the exhibition. Check out the SCC website for a preview of the exhibition and for details on how to visit the show in person. The exhibition is already getting a lot of wonderful press! Check it out: here and here.



I finally purchased my copy of the book of the same name, Humor in Craft by Brigitte Martin and it's really a wonderful book! (available here) There are so many hilarious works, anyone who fancies craft with a funny twist will definitely enjoy this book. I'm honored to have two of my pieces featured, Turn the Other Cheek Bracelet and my Cross-legged Brooch (below.)




No comments: