Friday, November 25, 2011

"The Good, The Bad, and The Barbie"

I was recently published in the amazing book, The Good The Bad and The Barbie: a Doll's History and Her Impact on Us by Tanya Lee Stone, 2010.


I'm proud to say that my work has been published in a total of 12 books thus far, however this particular feature holds a very special place in my heart. To appear in a book about BARBIE is a crazy honor for me!

A photo of me in my studio along with my Busted Heart Neckpiece can be found on page 98 along with blurbs about me and my work, continuing onto pages 99 and 100. (click images to enlarge.)


On pages 54 and 55, I was quoted talking about how I used to cut the heels off of my Barbie doll's pumps when I was little…


And my Smiley Necklace also appears in full color on page 82:

Many, MANY thanks to Tanya for the opportunity to be included in this amazing book. It really is a must read for any Barbie lover -or hater. Available on amazon.

1 comment:

zaza zushio said...

want to have it!