Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome to the world… Hazel Lange Balogh!

OK seriously, how do they go from this…

to this…
…so darn quickly?!

Hazel Lange Balogh
Born September 2, 2011
7lbs 11oz
21.5" long

She is simply amazing. Dave and I are soaking up every second with her. I'm still thoroughly enjoying my self-appointed maternity leave so I'm not sure when I'll return to the studio just yet. However my etsy shop has re-opened for business if you're interested! Happy Autumn everybody. My absolute favorite time of year!

7 comments:

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Ah, just born and so big already! Still cute though :) Congrats!

Alison in CA said...

Congratulations! She's just beautiful!

pupton said...

She is quite the beauty! Congratulations! She will be driving and dating before you know it!

kn said...

Oh my goodness! I missed the entire pregnancy! Congrats! Parenthood is so fun. She's a beauty!

Shel said...

How gorgeous is she?!!! Don't blink or she'll be a teenager before you know it! (speaking from experience here!)

Enjoy all the moments,...

Margaux Lange said...

Thank you everyone! :-) I am in heaven! So much love.

Annabelle said...

stumble just landed me on this and reminded me of your work! http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2rVB8c/farm2.static.flickr.com/1440/5098611416_403dba20aa_o.gif
looks like there's a lot more to be inspired by in your life these days. Congratulations!