Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NEW Holiday Work for Facéré Gallery

Facéré Jewelry Art Gallery in Seattle has some of my new work, just in time for the holidays!


I'm excited to introduce my new Thought Bubble Necklace…

Thought Bubble Necklace in berry
sterling silver, plastic Barbie doll part, pigmented resin
© Margaux Lange 2010


(pensive counterpart to my Quote Bubble Necklaces - she thinks before she speaks) What do you guys think?!

Every year Facéré kicks off their holiday shopping season with an opening reception and annual Holiday Ornament Giveaway. Facéré artists are asked to create a small ornament for the event which are then given away by drawing names at the opening (you must be present to win.) This year I decided to make a festive Peppermint Pinwheel Shoe Ornament for the event!

Peppermint Pinwheel Shoe Ornament
plastic vintage Barbie doll shoes, sterling silver, ribbon
© Margaux Lange 2010

If you're in Seattle, I hope you'll attend the opening.

Facéré Jewelry Art Gallery
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
5 -7 pm
RSVP to place your name in the drawing for ornaments
206.624.6768

2 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Margaux, I think these are your best pieces yet! Very wearable designs!

Margaux Lange said...

Thanks Cindy! I really appreciate that!