Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fantastic Plastic


Brooch 259 by Karin Seufert



A blurb about The Plastic Show was featured on the Lark Books website on October 6th. Man, I wish I could go see this show in person at Velvet Da Vinci! It just looks SO incredible. I guess I'll have to settle for an online viewing instead. Seriously… you need to check it out online.

Here are a few of my favorites from the exhibit…

Palm 01 Brooch by Sun Kyoung Kim
Leaf Wings Brooch by Yuka Saito


Alpine Rose and Star Brooch by Jante Fleischhut


Brooch by Leslie Shershow

2 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Neat! Love the Leaf Wings Brooch, it is really pretty! As a lover of polymer clay, it is always cool to see what people create with plastics. These are some wonderful examples!

Margaux Lange said...

Polymer clay is a lot of fun indeed. You should check out the Velvet Da Vinci website for more images from the Plastics show, there are some really innovative examples!