Friday, August 13, 2010

Eyes Wide Shutter Photography by Mar Noonan

The single digit countdown to our wedding day has begun and I am TOTALLY distracted by the excitement of it all! It's hard to believe it's just around the corner now. Because I can't seem to get my mind off All Things Wedding, I thought I'd share a few photos from the incredibly talented photographer who will be shooting our special day: Mar Noonan, of Eyes Wide Shutter Photography. (Mar just so happens to be a dear old friend of ours as well.) With her permission, I share with you today a few examples from her immense portfolio for a taste of her delightful photographic vision…


Mar specializes in capturing emotion in her work, and elevating moments from the ordinary to the sublime.






To see more of her photography or to inquire about booking her for your upcoming wedding, senior portrait, pregancy, boudoir, infant or family photo shoot visit: eyeswideshutter.com

(I just had to include the shot with the Barbie of course!)

1 comment:

genie marie said...

Congrats! Enjoy every single second of your special day!