Thursday, November 13, 2008

Creepy… but Cool

This is the phrase I hear most often in response to my work. So I decided it had to be the name of my new tumblr page (yep, yet another web 2.0 application for me to manage!)

I get a kick out of reading the responses I find online when someone posts about my work; the people who get it, the people who don't, and everything in between. I've learned that if nothing else, my work always manages to invite reaction, and that's a beautiful thing.

So I decided it might be fun to find a forum for which to compile the many varied responses publicly and enthusiastically offered up online. Tumblr is the perfect format for this because it allows for quick and easy updating. So without further adieu… my new side project:

3 comments:

Juliet said...

awesome!

Amber Leilani said...

it was amazing to read all of the different views and comments on your work. personally, the first time i saw it i thought it was inventive and unique - and i still do. shame that some folks can only see the negative in life.
thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I admire your courage in posting these negative comments. Congrats on all the attention!