Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Blog Nod

Yesterday I was featured on Modish! Thanks to Catherine Chandler for bringing it to my attention. (Click the images to see the full blog feature.)


I decided to start off my morning internet rounds with etsy, and I was pleasantly surprised to find my eye earrings featured on the front page:


And speaking of etsy, here's an interesting website (brought to my attention by Harriete Estel Berman) about the pitfalls of the gi-normous crafters paradise. Despite some of the harsh language, there are some interesting points to be noted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you seen Harriete's work on ObjectFEtish.com? It is truly amazing. They have other incredible artists using recycled materials. Check it out!
http://www.objectfetish.com/jewelry/harriete-berman-v-52.html