Friday, October 19, 2007

before I forget…

I keep a folder on my desktop which was created with the intention that it would remind me of things I've been meaning to blog about. It's even labeled "TO BLOG" in big bold letters. Well, lately I've been neglecting that folder so today I'm cleaning up. Here's a couple of things I've been meaning to mention…


I recently caught my Smile Ring on the etsy front page… hooray! It may be silly but it's a very satisfying feeling to be featured there at last. And amongst a grouping of other really cool items to boot. Thanks to "contrary" for my inclusion in the list.

Also, my Chrysanthemum Hand Brooch was featured in Alyson Stanfield's weekly Art Marketing Action newsletter on Monday October 8th…


Copyright 2007 Alyson B. Stanfield. Alyson takes the mystery out of marketing your art and making more money as an artist. Visit http://www.ArtBizCoach.com to get articles just like this one delivered to your inbox.

If you don't already know about this newsletter, you should definitely go sign up. First of all, it's FREE and secondly, it's overflowing with helpful information all about the business of art/craft and how to market yourself, so there's no excuse not to. You can also unsubscribe at any time. Alyson also has a fantastic website: artbizcoach.com and blog, all worthy of your attention.

No comments: