Tuesday, May 29, 2007

'The Shop' is almost open for business!

D and I have been working really hard to meet my self-imposed deadline of June 1 for getting 'The Shop' on my website up and running. It is soooo close now, we just have a few more kinks to work out. Boy, it is not nearly as easy as it seemed like it would be to get this going, but overall, I have a feeling it will be worth it in the end. How great that people will not only be able to browse my website and see all the work I sell through my galleries, but also click and buy a piece of their own right then and there in the shop section!? It's pretty darn exciting. Here's a sneak peak at one of the pieces for sale in the shop:

Eye Earrings, avocado & teal
sterling silver, plastic, pigmented epoxy resin
$150


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! well done good luck with the rest of the shop set up.

Margaux Lange said...

Thanks miss dot! We ended up scrapping the one shop and doing an etsy store instead, but I'm very pleased with the results anyhow!

You can check it out here:
www.margauxlange.etsy.com