Thursday, June 29, 2006

I've been a bad, bad girl.

Well, it's been FOREVER since my last post. Weeks passed, life was chaotic! New! Exciting! …and so I put it off, thinking, "I'll get to it when I can" and then, SO MUCH HAPPENED. I felt like the task of writing in my blog became this abstract sort of chore looming over me - another deadline I didn't want to face. My desire to write grew weak as a result.

But tonight, armed with a glass of wine and a new attitude about the whole process, I'm ready to start anew. Without a feeling of needing to play catch up, or detail diving into the past month of my life, but with a new found sense of C A L M in my new home… Brooklyn.

The end.

(Hey, it's a start anyway, more to come…)

3 comments:

Liana Kabel said...

Don't beat yourself up about it, although I do the same so often. It is meant to be fun!

Rebecca-the-Wrecker said...

glad you started blogging again!
I just mentioned you on my blog for our geek week - i LOVE your work.

Margaux Lange said...

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! It's good to be back!